Do you pray for people you dont know just cause God said to?

Thank you!

My husband has had such a hard time getting and keeping a job, he really feels he cnt comform to civilian life.

But I thank God for you that pray and that Even though I was raised in foster care, soemone cared enough to get me the skills for an In Demand field(10 years ago now).

Thanks to all who give to foster care agencies.

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 10:10 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I pray because it's what I feel is right and occasionally I feel pulled to donate and have no idea why...I don't question it, I just do it and it all turns out fine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yes, daily. There are so many people out there that need help. Prayer is powerful, no prayer ever goes unheard.
    Snugglebugmom

Answer by Snugglebugmom at 10:20 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I pray because I genuinly care for people. My family and I have been through a lot of stuff and that has given me more compassion.

So I will pray for your husband, for a job that fits him and that he will adjust to the change in lifestyle.

I'm glad your foster experience was good. We hear the negitives so often, it's good to hear a positive.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:22 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• when i feel the nudge to pray for someone, whether i know them/their circumstances or not, i pray.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I pray on cafemom everyday when I read some responses. I pray Jesus to find the heart of some of the moms here and lead them to his path.

I will pray for your husband and ask that he adjust to his new life quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I pray on cafemom everyday when I read some responses. I pray Jesus to find the heart of some of the moms here and lead them to his path. I will pray for your husband and ask that he adjust to his new life quickly.

AGREED
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Either you aren't praying hard enough or there is no god.  FAIL!

Anonymous

• If your husband can conform to military standards he can form to civilian sector. He just hasn't found the right kind of job industry place. Perhaps look where military veterans seek out jobs.
    Anonymous

• I pray because I know God listens to me and he does answer my prayers! We have been through a lot and everything works out in the end.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I pray because i know God answers prayers and I do care for people
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2009