Dreams...Dont know where to post this

I have been having this dream that has been scaring the hell out of me. I have had the same dream for over 3 weeks now. Ok well a little background about the dream. I have medical problems causing me to pass out get cronic headakes and bloody noses. The doctors dont know why this happens. Well in the dream Its about all of that and i go to see a doctor and they tell me that i have cancer. Its scaring me because every dream that i have over and over again comes true. I had a dream for a few weeks taht i was having a boy and then at my ultrasoud they told me it was a boy. A few weeks before i went into labor i had a dream over and over that i was going to have complications and need an emergency c-section and my son was in the NICU and that happened also. Im just scared that this one will come out true also. But im afraid to go see a doctor about it. And what would i tell them I had a dream that you tell me i have cancer. Help

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 10:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not to scare you or make this any worse than it already is for you...but I have heard that dreams are a sign. It sounds as though you may know this from past experiences. Your fear is understandable...but! Think of it this way...it's an early sign. You may not want to go to the doctor and have yourself checked out but this could be a good thing. If you go now, have a check up...it may deter what might happen if you don't go. The dream just might mean you have to take better care of yourself...get checked first...then worry. It may be nothing.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You should go to the doctors and just have them check you for cancer. The quicker you get to the bottom of this health problem your having the better it will be to get treated and over come this. GL to you and I will keep you in my prays.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:42 AM on Oct. 6, 2009