Is there anyone out there that is painting and what are you painting???

I'm touching up doors and little repairs.

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Home & Garden

• well.. im painting a mural (kinda) in my bathroom..tons of desighns/pictures/definitions of me...i LOVE it . every inch of the walls is going to be covered.:) its like a portrait of me and my senses.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 3:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I just put a 4th coat on some navy blue stripes I'm doing in my boys bedroom. Looks good, but that's it no more coats for me! I also need to touch up some woodwork and doors. I love fresh new paint.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:39 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• not painting yet, but need to paint my whole house except the bathroom, just dont know what color to use. just looking at different paint chips.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• The entire attic. It was bare bones and we insulated & sheetrocked it. It's been a long work in progress, but I'm finally painting (it's frickin huge - over 2000 square feet of paintable area!) and then we carpet!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I'm looking at Sherman Williams site for color choices.... Thanks ladies.... for ideas....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2009