Why are there so many obscene siggies on Cafe Mom?

Honestly, there are so many obscene siggies I wish there was a way to complain about them. The latest one I saw was a naked lady on her stomach wearing only high heel shoes. Maybe the siggie owner is fat.... who knows? I just find it VERY OFFENSIVE to see siggies of women in lingerie, just breasts, butts, provocative poses on a site that is specifically designed for women. This is worse than my husband's all male website!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Some think that it is art. I think that CM should start putting some restrictions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I can't stand it when I see stuff like that on her. I thought that this was a mom site not a dating sell your ass site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• who cares?! If they like it, then let them have it. If you don't like it so much go to your settings and turn off all siggies and you wont see them anymore. Ends that problem
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It is entertaining and gives us something to complain about.
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• That stuff doesn't bother me, whats obscene to you isn't to someone else
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Are you talking about pinup girl tags? If so, those don't offend me.
    Anonymous

• I am with you all the way. I find it to be quite disgusting. However, it doesn't go against CM guidelines so complaining won't get us anywhere. I do my very best to ignore it as I hate it VERY MUCH. (My words will never be able to explain to you how MUCH I HATE it.)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I don't like siggies for the simple fact they take up a lot room. I dislike advertisements.

Anonymous

• I honestly believe that the women who have siggies like that are a) fat and it is their secret ambition to look like that b) are sleezeballs or c) men in disguise on this site. My husband is on a few all male forums and the siggies here are worse than on his sites. Go figure. May be the owners / users of the siggies think that since it is an all female site they can leave all decorum and decency behind.
    bryncalyn

Answer by bryncalyn at 9:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010