Monopoly anyone?

Me and my husband played monopoly last night. I have to admit I had fun without going out and spending a ton of money. We joked and played and it just make me happy.

Anyone else come to realize you don't need money to spend time with the people you love?

sopheeahsmommy

Asked by sopheeahsmommy at 10:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We do this all the time. In this economy it is even harder to find inexpensive forms of entertainment. My DH and his sis and bros family switch off with us. We go to each others houses for game night and food and fun. It is a great way to be together, everyone brings a dish and the kids play while we adults enjoy each others company. The one upside to an economic depression, people turn toward family again...people actually get to know their kids etc. Glad to hear you are having fun!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I love sitting on the couch with my SO watching movies or our favorite TV shows. Makes it cozy when we all pile on the couch!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Oh absolutely! My dh and I are on a no spend week. Which means, no going out for dinner or movies, no renting movies, no ordering pizzas, no mall trips, etc. We have fun sitting at home having a glass of wine, talking, playing games with kids, taking walks, having romantic dinners in our dining room just us! All this is free and fun.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:01 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I love when DH and I play a game. He wins Monopoly every time. We finally bought a PlayStation version so we don't have to contend with our son grabbing the pieces and running of with them. I also like when we can just watch a movie and snuggle on the couch.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 6, 2009