I mostly thought NAMBLA "north american man boy love association" was just a joke on Southpark. Boy, was i wrong.

I was looking up info on Kevin Jennings, whom i only just heard about this morning. On the radio it said he looked up to Harry Hay...a supporter of NAMBLA...this is how i ended up on the NAMBLA website...you just have to go see for yourself....the things these people believe are ridiculous. They believe children should be allowed to choose to have sex, not be repressed as they put it. And that sex between a boy and a grown man is natural and healthy. I could care less about grown people having sex any which way they want, but having sex with children is wrong reguardless of your sex or the childs. Just go read for yourself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well maybe I would, but you did not give a website and no I am not going to Google it myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• no thank you, i have not one bit of interest in visiting their site. I know they are for real, & have no desire to read their arguments as to why it's OK to have sex w/ minor boys.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• naw, I'm good. I knew that this organization existed way before south park. but many learn new stuff everyday.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• *F*ing disgusting. I saw the southpark episode too, thought it was a joke, had no idea it could even be real. I hope these men get shot. Curious now, going to go look at the site.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yep hun unfortunately it is very real we live in a sick twisted world..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:16 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I'll take your word for it - I'm not going to visit their site and give them the power of "we had 1 million hits to our site last month" - These are pedophiles pure and simple and they've come up with these "Beliefs" as a way to try and convince themselves, each other and outsiders that it's okay for them to rape and sodomize a 7 year old boy. Makes me sick and angry.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yep. I think it was 1982 when they were established and like 600 men signed their belief statement. At that time "outing" yourself in that way could cost you your job - not so much any more. Unfortunately they are a big supporter of lowering the age of consent. If 16 why not 15. After that why not 14, eventually age of consent will be 6!!! Sick and wrong!!!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:19 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• At the rate we are going it would not much surprise me if one day they get their twisted wish..flipping sickos and they are breeding daily..and the dumbos who think we just have to be more open minded and accept it all..omg dont get me started!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:21 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Well if Hollywood and Roman Polanski has anything to do with it, they probably would be glad to support it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It's ok, I'm good, pretty sure the name says it all.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:24 AM on Oct. 6, 2009