Are there any....

celebs that you use to really not like, but over time, your opinion of them has gotten better? And are there any you used to like but over time, you don't like them as much? I used to think Christina Aguilera and Nicole Richie were skanky (I guess they kind of were!) but now that they are moms, they seemed to have settled down and seem like good parents. I used to like Angelina Jolie but now when I see her, all I think of is homewrecker! I know she does alot of good , but I can't get over the fact that she was with a married man. I know they don't care what we think of them and if you don't care for celebs period, then you can skip the question!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't care for celebs that use their fame and money to influence people on a political adgenda. I used to think Nicole Richie was just a drug-head, but it's nice to see her change her ways. I never liked Angelia Jolie, she's always had a screw loose. I can't stand how poeple worship Oprah. She doesn't have any education, but people take her opinions for fact.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• OOh anon :38 I also can't stand Oprah! Every time she does a show on something, it's treated like a breakthrough revelation that will save the world.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• What I don't understand is why all these celebs are going to Africa and other third world countries and giving so much time and money when there are kids right here in America going to bed hungry and uneducated. I think charity begins at home and until our country's children are taken care of that is where the money should go first. Then move on to fixing others. Kids going hungry, homeless vets, broken educational system behind so many other countries...let the big money from the stars help fix America first. I have had it up to here with the "wretched refuse" of other countries.
    Anonymous

• Im with the above poster.

Any celebrity(like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt) who do nothing but beg everyone and help outside their "home" country is on my yuckyhead list. There are problems in THIS country(the USA)that need help too and they really outta focus here first instead of expecting everyone to follow their lead and send money over to other nations first.

I wasnt a fan of Nicole Ritchie but she has changed since becoming a mom. Seems to have matured nicely and thats great.

Most of the time my opinion on celebrities hasnt changed LOL. I used to not mind Patricia Heaton but now I cant stand her.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I also wish celebs would help the kids here first, just because this isn't a third world country, that doesn't mean that there aren't places in the US that actually ARE like living in a third world country. I wish I had the money to help them, but I don't. Celebs do have the money and the power to help out and I wish that they would use their money for that, instead of buying 10 cars they never drive, and buying their kids wardrobes worth millions, when that money could have clothed and fed so many kids.
    Anonymous