Does your family eat wild game?

When did you start giving it to your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is wild game?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• lol wild animals like deer, wild turkeys, even squirrel
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• We eat deer every hunting season! Deer and elk. My kids have been eating it since they could eat solid foods. Stew and jerky. Yummy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No. When I was in college years ago,my roomate's boyfriend gave us some venison and we made hamburers and chili. But I didn't like it. My DH never went hunting which was fine with me. I can't stand the stuff. I prefer fish and chicken. I wouldn't shoot Bambi....if I had to I would be a vegetarian.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yep, when we can get ahold of some. :) My DH loves to hunt, but he doesn't always get to due to the Army's schedule.

The kids had it first when they were starting to eat table foods.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• We don't eat meat.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Our son ate it when he was eating table foods. He gnawed on jerky before he had all his teeth-great teether! lol We're a hunting family, we eat venison at least 4 times as week. I use burger in place of beef burger for every recipe...tacos, spaghetti, meatloaf, chili. I also cook squirrel & rabbit. Haven't found a good way to cook turkey without it being tough, I think we're going to deep fry it this year. I save a ton of money eating what we shoot rather than the steroid & paylean filled meat at the store.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2009