What happends if you dont treat hemeroids? please help

I bleed when i go #2 and its gotten worse over a while. I think its hemeroids (not positive) but I dont have insurence and I live off $125 a week so I dont have $ to go to the dr. so what happends if i dont treat it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Health

• It depends how bad you're bleeding - but you might go to public health...they might just say use some prep H wipes to relieve some of the discomfort. And make sure you get lots of fiber so you don't have to strain when you go...that can cause hemorrhoids...
    Anonymous

• They will just keep getting worse and in severe cases you may end up needing surgery.

Try going to the pharmacy and getting Tucks Medicated wipes. It will soothe the discomfort, and you may also want to try one of the ointments too. If you can't see a doctor try the OTC meds ASAP so that you can hopefully get some comfort and avoid any further long term damage.
    Anonymous

• Try Preperation H and sitz baths (soak your bum in warm water, it helps increase circulation which helps them heal). Doc will not do much any way but recommend OTC treatments.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• colace stool softeners will make it easier for you to go, less pushing so it gives them time to heal...I lived with them for almost a year after dd was born. They weren't big so doc wouldn't recommend surgery.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009