?????

i have bad migraines and have had one for a little more then a week now..yesterday it finally felt like it was giving up then last night the left side of my head hurt like a really bad burning and stinging feeling, out of nowhere it felt like someone dumped ice water on that side and my face and arm felt lke tingly..like it does when it falls asleep and is waking back up? did anyone do this befor? is it just another way for a migraine to act?oh and my docot just got me back on medrin(sp?) for it and he was going to give me something to take everyday to calm them too..

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 12:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Health

• Here is a real cure for migraines without drugs. I promise.

Put a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in a jar, close the lid, shake it up, then open the lid and sniff the dust cloud of pepper in the jar. Your migraine will go away.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Do you keep a food diary? Some common migraine trigger foods are: nitrates (like in cured meats), vinegar, chocolate, cheese, tree nuts, MSG/HFCS. You may want to work with a nutritionist/dietician, or on your own, to structure an elimination diet to try to determine if you have any migraine trigger foods.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2009