mega T green pills do they work ?

do these work I brought some today i been dieting and exercising and i was wondering would these help me shed some pounds?

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My hubby takes them and he says they work great. They lessen his appetite and I have seen small changes in his weight.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html  Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 12:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2009