Does anyone know were i can get a job in Michigan?

I line in potterville and would like to stay around this area.I can work afternoons only right now.

lonie3

Asked by lonie3 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• How are you conducting your job search?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Work from home! It really is a wonderful oppertunity! I'd love to get you some info about it!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I do and I love what I do!! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Do you have a full time internet connection? You can work online, it's free and legit work. Read all about it at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• There are great tip in the Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'm another Michigan mom with a restrictive schedule. Unfotunately, at least in Grand Rapids, no one is really hiring-- especially when you take my scheduling restrictions into account. After much searching and researching, I signed up with Scentsy. Running your own business may be your best bet in the economy here--- everything else is going downhill. Anyway, the reasons I chose Scentsy, here in MI, are (1) the starter kit was much cheaper than other companies, and (2) the most expensive thing they offer is $30! Even with the tight money, people still can afford that! I'm working on my first full month right now. My sponcer is also a MI mom--- single mom of 2 and she supports her family entirely off of Scentsy. Check out my website, message me. I'll be happy to answer any of your questions!

Claire

scentsy.com/clairem
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:28 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I say HEAD SOUTH!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Oct. 12, 2009