Need a costume idea!

Okay, ladies. I'm going to Fright Fest at Six Flags with a friend and I need a costume idea. It has to be something with pants because riding thrill rides in a skirt is just a stupid idea. Has to be EXTREMELY cheap - $15 or less, preferably. Would also like something that is warm or can be layered underneath since it's going to be very cold, most likely. My friend is going as a zombie and I don't want to steal her idea. Thanks!!

wirelessbubbles

Asked by wirelessbubbles at 12:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby & I went last year as Ketchup and Mustard bottles. I used bright yellow/red felt and sewed down the sides while leaving a couple holes for arms and a hole at the top for your head. Then went to Walmart and bought white letter stickers and put them on the front. I also used a little bit of felt to make a cone shaped hat and cut the top off so it looked like a spout. Very cute and I think it cost me about $7 per costume.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• A zombie slayer! lol OR be her victim.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009