Nurse Question

I live in NC... I'm thinking about going to school for nursing but i dont really understand how long is schooling for LPN i understand it is 2 years for RN, but what is the difference between the two? what is the average amount of pay?? And do i have to take those premajor course before i even start studying for my major, courses like art, teen living and things like that or can i just jump right into taking nursing courses??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in

• rn is 2 years AFTER you are in the nursing program....2 years of full tme pre requisites first.
    LPN take less time 1-2 yrs depending on the school, but pays less
    (I am an LPN, working on RN)
    for me LPN was best optioon because I finished and went to work sooner, and now can work on my RN while making some $
    Anonymous

• live in ohio, my neighbor is an RN, from a 2 yr degree, they still exist but are hard to find ( 2yr rn programs) and she makes in the 50 thousand range...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It depends on the school and the amount of financial aid you are able to obtain.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 10:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

Next question in
unqualified for home schooling

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Need a costume idea!