6 months

I was just wondering if I'm a blubbering fool....yesterday was my dd's .5 birthday (4/05-10/05) and i just felt so emotional because shes sitting up, eating food, babbling, scooching. It just seems so long ago that I was pregnant and I cant believe it! Is this a new mommy thing?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YEP, I am in the exact same boat. DD is going to be 6 months on the 13th.
    I was playing with her before bed last night and got all weepy because she is growing up sooooooooo fast.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 12:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Me to my son will be 6 months in 6 days and I was thinking he is growing so fast. I get sad too. He wants to hold his own bottle he sits up rolls around. Sleeps all night eats every 4 hours now. The other day I was even drinking water out of a cup and he pushed the cup to his mouth and drank the water and didn't spill I cannot believe that he can do all of this. I look back and remember when I brought him home and I had to do everything. It's fun now but I feel like really soon he won't be much of a baby anymore. I know how you feel too.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2009