Do you every think about ...

Your first? First love, first sex, first kiss, first boyfriend? I have been thinking about my first, love, sex, everything lately. Whats wrong with me? I love my husband and what we have together.????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I do. I am still friends with mine. My husband is friends with his ex's....weird I know. I think my old boyfriends are a chapter of my life. I dont want to run back to them, heck no. But reminiscing on your younger wild times is fun.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Nostalgia. It's part of who we are. Our memories are a part of us and sometimes we need to embrace them. It's okay. No one thinks you don't love your husband. Remembering past loves can bring you full circle to why you love DH now so much.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• let me guess your age

20 something

when you get older, should usually does not happen
    Anonymous

• I think about my ex's every now and then. I think back on the time we were together and the things we did, but like a pp said it all leads me to who I am today and my finding and being with DH. My first love will always have a special place in my heart, but I love DH and could not be hapier than I am now.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 12:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I am 44 hmmmm
    Anonymous

• No, I have learned to live in the Now and leave the past where it belongs.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It's easy to idealize the past and our memories have a way of fudging over the negatives...there's a reason why you didn't end up with your first...you may just be missing the parts of yourself that he brought out, or just the carefree feeling you had when you were younger...try to do some of those things now...like if you used to go lay in the grass and look up at the sky...go do that with your hubby...or similiar things...uno?
    Anonymous

• nope i'm not sure who that was. it may be my husband
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No. They are ex's for a reason and TBH, a person's "first" anything is usually more romanticized in memory than ever in the actual relationship.
    Anonymous

• Call it growing up. Part of the process. But frompersonal experience, leave the past behind. Don't even think about looking him up on facebook or myspace. You seem so innocent and naive but yet you know wht's up. Be careful.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2009