Anyone know of good coupon sites? PIOG

Right now I have coupons.com, shop at home, and couponmom. I am needing to get several big coupons, especially for pull ups and dog food. I have less than $100 to buy all the household goods and groceries needed for my family of 5 and 2 dogs, to last until at least Oct. 16th. There are very few that I have found on these sites that are anything I can get. Right now most of them are things I would love to be able to get, but unfortunately snacks and treats are at the tail end of the piority list.

ljmcmichael

Asked by ljmcmichael at 12:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you tried going directly to the manufacture's websites and looking for coupons or signing up for their 'newletters' etc...

I get all kinds of stuff that way!
    Anonymous

• I do the Pillsbuy.com site. also check www.shop4freebies.com they have a tab for coupons.
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 2:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2009