?

May be a stupid question, but...what the heck is a teething tablet??????????

dorie84

Asked by dorie84 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is a natural option to orajel

http://www.hylands.com/products/teething.php

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• it is a dissolving white tablet that you can stick under your baby's tongue and it helps with the discomfort of teething. It will start to dissolve the moment it hits the mouth and will be gone in mater of a second or two. It is homeopathic and can work wonders. You can find them in the baby aisle of walmart or walgreens (places that I know for sure ususally carries them).
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 1:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• tiny little disolving tablet for babies who are uncomfortable from teething. doesn't do anything for pain, just sooths them with some herbs...they seem to work great!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• They are tiny white pills that dissolve in babie mouth and they are natural and my son loves them. They work great!!
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• They didn't help my son :(
    jillybean6781

Answer by jillybean6781 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• they are awesome all natural tablets that dissolve i used it on my first two and will again when this one gets of age..lol
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2009