what would they do?

my dh and i have been ttc for 5 months. hes going to get an anaylysis done to see if his count is low....if it is, what can they do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Normally they say not to worry unless it's been over a year. Birth control can take 6 months to a year to get out of your system. It took me 2.5 years to have my son and I was off birth control the whole time and we just kept trying. My firend she jsut got preggo and it took her 8 months after stopping birth control. Give it some time and we did the same thing you are doing. And the Dr. said some of my huby's sperm where mis shaped and so it would be harder for us to get preggo and we could do the injection thing but we never went back we jsut kept trying and now I have an adorable 6 month old son. I feel for you. I really do it's hard but I bet it will happen sooner than you think. :)
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2009