Obamas lack of leadership is McChrystals fault? Oh and of course GWB is always thrown in there as at fault too lol

Somehow Obama's lack of leadership on the war is not an issue. It's all McChrystals fault. These media types have no class whatsoever. Vile, filthy, rotten scum!

TIME
Unlike the chattering classes, senior military officers didn't raise an eyebrow when General Stanley McChrystal recently said he had only spoken once to President Obama since assuming command in Afghanistan. The military chain of command is there for a reason, and Obama seems to be sticking to it more faithfully than President George W. Bush did. But tensions are inevitable as the troop needs of U.S. commanders on the ground come up against the reservations of a political leadership increasingly leery of being trapped in an Afghan quagmire.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 1:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• BO needs to get off his butt and make a real decision for a change. Do we get more troops and get the job done, or do we tuck our tail and run?
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Some have argued that McChrystal violated military protocol by giving a speech in London last week emphasizing the need for more forces in Afghanistan at a time when that issue is the subject of hot debate inside the Administration. Obama, who convenes two key strategy meetings on Afghanistan this week, held an unusual meeting with McChrystal last Friday. (There was no dressing down, contrary to the suggestion in some media reports.) (See TIME's photo-essay "A Photographer's Personal Journey Through War.")

(cont.)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20091006/wl_time/08599192824200

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Obama's ability to lead is opinion. Don't forget that. I have to believe he's doing a great job.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Nice Cut and Paste!stick out tongue mini

Sorry, have to do that now right??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• ok night why do you have to believe that? So is that like telling yourself eventhough it doesnt look good i'll pretend it looks great?

sweet whats with knocking me for cutting and pasting? You do it constantly..

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• sweet whats with knocking me for cutting and pasting? You do it constantly. .

I have no problem with it, Its the proper way to discuss someone Else's word without our own spin. But your posse always adds that to my questions, so I was being facetious

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I do not have a posse sweet..people will post what they want when they want..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Anyway..I am tired of this mess myself the constant excuses the left leaning media makes for O boy..I guess its ok though I mean hell O boy does it himself everything is gwbs fault never any of his own lol..

Send our troops what they need to or bring them back is what I say.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

How so?
    Anonymous

• tnmomofive: Send our troops what they need to or bring them back is what I say.
    I COMPLETELY agree. We are leaving them in harms way (even more so) with no one stepping up to the plate.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2009