J. Garofalo calling tea-baggers a white power movement?

http://www.parcbench.com/2009/10/05/garofalo-teabaggers-just-a-white-power-movement-video/

Just what we need - idiots undermining a good thing...

Trusting in one's government defies history and logic...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.parcbench.com/2009/10/05/garofalo-teabaggers-just-a-white-power-movement-video/
    Anonymous

• Janeane Garafolo needs to go back to school...
    Anonymous

• Kudos to Garofalo! I love it when celebrities use their voice to speak out.
    I also notice the video was cu off when she started asking about black people
    showing up to a McCain party. Further proving her point.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• They aren't?
    Anonymous

• LOL I will not even bother after listening to that nasty sea hag telling mathews that 'these people are racists straight up'...I do not want to hear another word out her ignorant mouth.It boils down to this she is a used up hag..and is doing all she can to get some attention..she has NOTHING a typical ignorant far left fruit cake.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• She could be right!! The Tea Party-Teabagging crap is such a huge waste of time. A bunch of conservative white people who hold on to their purses and wallets for dear life. But some day whe they are in need of health insurance and can't afford the $1500. + monthly premiums, what will the do? They will wish they hadn't been so stubborn and selfish and cheap and short-sighted. ;-)
    Anonymous

• I'd like her to tell that to the face of the guy who wrote the tea party anthem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1byTDgu7iA

Anonymous

• It's to protest the government - how could that be construed as white power - what a hack...I hate it when celebrities "speak up" ...most are too uneducated to be having any say on politics - stick to what you know - which apparently isn't much...
    Anonymous

• to :53

I went to a tea party, and at a very low income level. The whole reason why I went is because it isn't about me.

It's about my daughter, and all our children and grandchildren that are going to be stuck with paying the bill of our generation. I will take some personal suffering now, to spare her the financial burden and suffering when she's older.
    Anonymous

• Shut up and sing, or in her case, shut up and read robotic lines in crap movies...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2009