Which Desperate House Wife style of mom are you???

Just wondering in because I see a lot of Gabrielle's style in me...........thay all have such different styles. Explain why you are the one you chose.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• lol...i watch that show sometimes, i tryed to even be the compulsive clean bree but didnt happen so i guess i can relate to gaby too.

i always thought i'd be more like that blonde hair woman who's always trying to suduce men.
    Anonymous

• I'm a Linnette or maybe a Susan... I wish I was more like Bree or Gaby... But I'm just not that put together.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Probably Susan. She's such a klutz!
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I'm probably like Lynette. Dealing with the kids, the husband, going back to work and the crazy situations she sometimes gets into! I wish I could be a good mom like her, sexy like Gabby and crazy clean like Bree!
    Anonymous