how long did you wait for sex after your c-section??

ok, this was my third c-section (2 weeks ago), and with the other 2 i was good and waited the whole 6 weeks..........but i feel fine and don't have any bleeding and i am just way too impatient. i was thinking about 4 weeks? what's the worse that could happen? i will explode lol?? they only say nothing in the vagina for 6 weeks.... not no orgasm so that shouldn't be a problem. i just want to know if there was anyone who tried earlier than the 6 weeks and if they had any problems (and of course we will use condom bc i don't want to get pregnant lol). thanks

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Five weeks.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 2:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i had a c-section and i had sex a week after i got out. lol. im very impatient and i didnt have any problems. but every one is different. so just be care full and go slow to see how it turns out. i was still hurting up to 6 weeks tho so u never know.
    afro-baby-18

Answer by afro-baby-18 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• We waited til I was about 4 or 5 weeks out. Even then though, my husband was so worried that he'd injure me, so it wasn't really all that it could have been. LOL
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 2:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• we didnt get back to sex for almost 8 weeks we could have done it at 6 but we were just zombies and our little guy was put in the hospital at 6 weeks for a infection. honestly i didnt even think about sex a week after delivery i dont understand how some of you have the energy.
    Anonymous

• 6-8 weeks just to be on the safe side
    Mrs2009

Answer by Mrs2009 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• you can get an infection and/or pregnant again women are VERY fertile after having a baby.

why not just wait. what if you DO get a bad infection?

Anonymous

• Oh man girl.....first of all-you are funny.
    Well,I waited to about 4 weeks after that I was done and just wanted to some man.
    germancookie

Answer by germancookie at 3:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2009