is he hiding sumthing???

me and my husband got married 3 months ago...i havent seen him in 2 days..i talked to him last night and he said he was working with his uncle...and i tried calling him to day and it says he changed his cell number... WTF is up with that? sound wierd? he hasnt even bothered to call and tell me and i had no idea he was doing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Does this even require an answer???

YES something is going on!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Um. In a word, yes.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yea thats def a little odd. Even if something happened he could have called from another number. I would call the uncles house of cell if you know it. Just relax and try not to jump to conclusions since your not sure of the details
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• did the message give you the new number or did it say it was no longer in service or something like that?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• wow, only 3 months into it....
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Ive randomly changed my number for diff reasons and maybe if hes busy he figures youll hear the msg with the new number. that is if there is a message
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• it said the number has been changed and it saids if i think it is a mistake then try the number again.
    i dont know his uncles number...i never even met him. and didnt know he had one...
    Anonymous

• wow sweetie. You better get to the bottom of this. Fast.GL.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• it didnt say the new number...
    Anonymous

• Well then thats obv even stranger. Im assuming you retried right? I guess youll just have to wait until he gets home or calls. Has he cheated or lied in the past?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2009