Mum Mums

To the moms who give their little ones baby mum mums;
How long does a box last you? Which kind does your baby like?

For me a box lasts about a month, maybe less. I give them every day. She loves them so much and they keep her busy and happy for a while.
She likes the veggie ones best :)

[Oh and to the moms who are anti-mum mum, you don't have to tell me that I might as well feed her rat poison, I've already been warned about the life long detrimental effects of a 2.1g rice cracker.]

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 2:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I didn't give them...don't even know what they are but just wanted to say that the last part cracked me up!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• rat posion huh havent herd that remark lol
    anyway i give them to my little guy he loves them lots they last us about 3 to 4 weeks i guess depending on how often i give them to him sometimes i give him one daily other times he doesnt get one all day. He has only had the original ones i cant find the veggie ones at our walmart they are always sold out.
    RykersMom04

Answer by RykersMom04 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• My punkin loves mum mums! Any kind really she doesnt care. As soon as she sees the package she says mum mum mum. It is hilarious.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• My son loved them when he was about 10 to 12 months. A box didnt last us a month. A couple weeks. I gave him a little package of the 2 just about daily. But he is 13 months now and eats crackers and things now.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• lol I wasn't aware of the existence of mum mums ? However, your comment cracked me up.

It is my feeling that people probably shouldn't judge so harshly over feeding a rice cracker. It's a freaking rice cracker.. I feed my 7 month old natural cheese and yogurt and I've been told he's possibly allergic so I shouldn't do that. I think if he were allergic he'd have a reaction to it and I'd realize this. I'm very keen to his moods and behavior and he never acts differently.

Whatever. I think some sort of grain once a day is fine. As long as you don't overdo it with white rice things (like, you're not also feeding a ton of rice cereal like chex and rice noodles and rice milk etc.) and are providing variety of grains and foods you're fine!
    JamesAndMe

Answer by JamesAndMe at 3:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I just learned something new! LOL, happens all the time. I wanted something that my dd could chew on, I don't like the teething biscuits and such. So I am going to get some of these for her to try.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 3:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i thought mum mums were generally healthier than the other forms of baby junk food ??? my son would usually eat a couple per week when we bought those. he liked them a lot :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2009