good sign?

ive been ttc for 3 months. each month i have mid cycle spotting. i am 6 dpo now and i have some mild cramping. i usually dont get that until a week before my period is due. is this in my heaad or a good sign?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• could be in your head. I know how anxious you get at every little thing when TTC because I am the same way! Best bet is to just not get your hopes up and wait it out! btw, because your ttc check out this website its called early-pregnancy-tests.com and they sell early pregnancy tests (stronger then EPT and clear blue easy) for $.90 a piece! I dont mean to sound like an infomercial lol. I just found it the other day and ordered 20 tests for $16.00 so Ive been telling everyone about it! Good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2009