are you a SUPERMOM?

ok sometimes i feel i have to be supermom. I work, I care for four kids, i'm the maid, taxi cab driver, nurse, teacher, counselor, waitress, cook, grocery shop expert, and accountant.

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 3:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am Supermom. I think in a way, we all are and have to be. Being a mom is difficult work and yes I believe that we all have to be superheroes to survive the day with our sanity intact. I just wish some of those superpowers came with the title. Like washing all the dishes in the blink of an eye or super speed so that everything we have to do got done quickly and no one was ever late anywhere. LOL.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Oh yes, I too am a SUPERMOM! I do it all!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I am a sahm and I still feel like a super mom! I think the majority of us are ( I hope)!
    Sarah1220

Answer by Sarah1220 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I wish! My house is semi clean the laundry is clean but not folded. Dinner is started. I just got home form work and am chillin' for a min before getting everything else attempted to be caught up... I need a wife...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No, I'm just a normal, every day mom like everyone else. Why try to make yourself feel better about it? Just be happy that you're a mom!
    Anonymous

• oh shut it anon: Yes, I think we all need a pat on the back sometimes!! we sure do deserve it somedays!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No, I wouldnt say Im a supermom.

Im a good mom but Im human so I screw up from time to time and freely admit it so I could never call myself a supermom.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• We are all super moms in our own way, and the title will be soon be taken when they get older, leave on their own and they forget everything we ever did, until they have children of their own!

Answer by older at 11:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2009