gym membersip

Would you get rid of your gym membership if you could not afford it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes there are tons of things that you can do at home for free
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 3:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Definately, without even giving it a second thought. That would be a real luxury. One I do not have right now because I can not afford something like that. We do a lot of walking and other outdoor activities that involve physical movement. There are cheaper ways to stay fit.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• If you can't afford it, you can't afford it and that's that. Personally, it wouldn't be my first cut though, I'd try and make cuts elsewhere... we really enjoy our gym membership, the kids love the playroom, free babysitting and dh and I go work out together...its important to us, so there are other things I would do away with first....but again, if all cuts were made and we still couldn't afford it, we'd have to cancel.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I would and did. Add up the cost. i now have a stepper, bike, weights and 2 treadmills 2 because I found one with a TV built in

Anonymous