What do I do...?

I've expressed to a friend of mine that I just need a break from her, we've gotten into a few arguments, we both don't agree with each other's child raising ways. We just don't click after spending almost 24/7 with each other and our children for the past week or so. So I decided we should just declare a "hiatus" from each other.
She called me within 30 minutes of our mutual agreement. I thought it was something important/dangerous but all she wanted to do was talk. So I talked to her, but reminded her, "Hey. How about we just talk in a few days? Let me get my bearings." She agreed.
Well. She hasn't stopped calling. She started emailing me. Calling my husband at work. Now, she has her husband messaging me on Facebook.
It's seriously starting to annoy me now.
What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• If you have to be rude then do it. You have given her enough warnings and she is not respecting that
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Call her and tell her you have a busy few days and you will call her back when you have time to talk. Ask her to please quit calling your husband at work and to quit having her husband message you on Facebook.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• STALKER! No really, maybe you should just use your caller id and not answer her calls or emails. Personally, this lack of respect would piss me off and have me reconsidering the relationship.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 2:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2009