Sensa?

Apparently, this diet product has been out for a while, but I've only just now heard of it. Has anyone used it? Does it work? I've tried to look into it as best I can- I know it doesn't have any dangerous ingredients and I like what I saw from the trials. I am not at all a fan of diet pills, but this sounds very different. Does it sound like more than a placebo effect? I'm just curious to hear from ladies who tried it or know someone who has.

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 3:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I should add, to prevent the "healthy eating and exercise" crowd from commenting- I eat well. very well. and I exercise as much as I can with an 18m/o, which really is a decent amount. I just have a small frame and a slow metabolism and any extra weight really hangs on me. Something that works with what I'm already doing sounds like a nice boost and I'm just interested in how it has or hasn't worked.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 3:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Diets and diet aids are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like meal suggestions.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• that would be helpful if you had actually done more than copy and paste your little schpiel. I've seen you write exactly this on other people's question. Clearly, you paid no attention to what I posted. One answer does not work for everyone.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I was interested in finding out a bit more about it too, but I also only saw this same speech copied & pasted over & over... blah, blah, blah. Not very helpful when you ask a specific question and all you get is someone preaching at you instead of just moving to a question they have an actual answer to.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2010