Has anyone been to Sloss Fright Furnace

in Birmingam AL? I want to go this year so bad! I love haunted houses and this one actually looks scary! Anyone been? Was it worth it? Were you scared?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went last year!!! I live in the Huntsville area so we make a day of it. We go shopping in the morning and then to the Dog Track there and then to the Sloss Furnace! It's the scariest place around here in my opinion!
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• How funny that I would see this up! lol! I used to live in Jacksonville, Heflin, Ohatchee, and Oxford. I live in Wisconsin now. I never went but had friends that went and they liked it.
    JamiDesigns

Answer by JamiDesigns at 3:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• No and I wouldn't dare go! I'm a big sissy when it comes to haunted houses. My husband suggests slaughterhouse in Nashville. I don't know how far that is for you. It's the same distance to B'ham or Nashville for us. He said slaughterhouse is a 1 block old building that has been renovated just for this. It is a maze you have to figure out on your own. Some people have taken over 3 hours to get out. He said one room is a big circle with lots of doors. The room is full of clowns. One door leads in and one door leads out. All the other doors lead back to each other. Creepy.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 3:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• We are going this year, I've heard a lot of my friends talk about how much they love it, there's also supposed to be some haunted insane asylum they open up around Halloween in the bham area that's supposed to be super scary too.

trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 4:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2009