help

after you had a baby and you come home and everything, did you have a hard time breathing? because i had a baby a week ago and now im home,lastnight i was feeding my baby and it felt like somthing was taken my air away

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• May just be anxiety. I know I never had a panic/anxiety attack until after dd was born. They got so bad I had to go on meds.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It could be panic attacks....also known as anxiety attacks. I never got them until after my son was born and then I became overwhelmed with how much work such a little person took! If it gets worse or if it happens again bad enough to scare you either go to the doctor or the ER. They won't laugh if it's just panic attacks. I went to the ER before I found out what mine were. Good luck! I hope you get to feeling better!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2009