feels like something moving in my stomach could i be pregnant? i still have periods so if any1 has been through this or knows what it could be plz let me know

you know how ur pregnant and feel the baby have hiccups or w/e , well i feel sumthing like that everyday ever since march but i still have my periods and still cramp the same as i did before except my periods are a light pink the first day. i am always hungry. well a minute ago i looked at my stomach when it was doing that and it was like something hitting that spot so idk what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Health

• If your breasts are tender and bigger, maybe. There would be some bulge in your tummy if a baby was big enough to be felt, I'd think. Maybe take a pregnancy test, or see your doctor?

Answer by Bmat at 3:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• If this is your first pregnancy, you generally feel the baby start moving around 16-20 weeks. and by then, your on your way to showing, and you also have a few other obvious symptoms.
    I highly doubt your pregnant, it might be gas bubbles or just your stomach grumbling because it's hungry.
    Get a blood test done to make sure you aren't pregnant, however.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i know its not gas bc my stomach dont hurt and its not bc im hungry that its doing that it just feels like a baby having hiccups .and also i have a little boy .
    Anonymous

• Okay. So with your second, you feel him - I think the earliest is 12 weeks up to 16.
    Why don't you see a doctor.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I had my period for 8 months during my first pregnancy. You should probably take a test or see your doctor. It is perfectly normal to get a period while pregnant. In fact some women never stop and get their period throughout the whole pregnancy.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Make sure to take the HPT when you're not having your cycle - even a little bit of blood can give you a negative.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• u would be showing if u think u have been pregnant since march.
    Anonymous

• JEAmom3 would ur period be the same or lighter? i dont think i have gained weight tho but im about average weight so idk
    Anonymous

• Probably gas. I feel that sometimes, And I know I am not pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• It was slightly lighter. I have saw others go to term without gaining much weight at all. Just to be safe you might want to go ahead and see your doc. Even if its not a pregnancy then it may be something else that needs to be checked out.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2009