Looking for a job for dh

So I am happy and glad that dh still has a job but we are looking for a better one for him so we can save up more money. We live in San Jose, Ca and are open to pretty much anything preferably full time with benefits though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• He can work online until he finds a full time job. Check out my list of free sites at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• This took place of my full time job! I love it! Let me know if you'd like some info!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• There are great tip in the Job Hunting Moms group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2009