anyone have children that are 34-36 months apart?

How does it work for you and would you have done it differently if you could have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• i have one son but he has a brother from his fathers past relationship there literaly 9 mos apart!!! its difficult even tho i dont watch them both but my sons dad clearly likes the older 1 cus they had more time to connect!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• My DS is 38 months older than DD. I love the age difference! They get along really well (they are 7 and 4 now). When DD was an infant he loved helping with her, but he was also really good about playing by himself. Right now, they are the best of friends, so this age span has worked really well for us.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 5:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Well this is a good age gap actually...My first two are 16mos apart and the gae gap between my middle child and 3rd is about 3y, 4mos to be exact! LOL The gap was nice gave my body a break and they have a better concept of when mommy has to care for baby. They can also do small things to help. It was alot easier than a newborn and 16mos old...Both were esentially babies!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My younger two are 32 months apart. It works well, easier than the gap between my first two of 22 months. It gets hectic because you have an infant and a toddler, but honestly, it didn't seem that difficult to me when they were little and it just gets easier as they are getting older.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 10:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My sister and I were 36 months apart. I think it was a great age difference. Too far apart to be jealous, yet close enough to play. I think it's perfect!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2009