how much do u spent of PT day care??

for a 5 mo old?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my son was 6 months we paid $175.00 a week and that was for full time care. He has never been in PT care, but sometimes that costs more because they can't count on a weekly paycheck.

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• part time is more than full time in most case--esp with an infant, I paid the full time and that way if I needed to go to a meeting or something I could still take him, 200 a week, now he is 4 and I pay 170, good luck.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Are you asking how much to spend "ON" daycare? I will be providing day care in home for a neighbor (baby is 2 months old) and after talking to the parents we chose to do an hourly rate of $3. She will be dropping the baby off at about 7:30 and the dad will be picking him up sometime between 4 and 6 in the evening. So in this case the amout is $24-$30 a day for 3 days a week. This was pretty close to what I had found when I called daycare centers and asked about per day rates.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I pay $50/week for half-time day care
    Anonymous

• well you probably know that this varies widely!

we paid $400 per month for part time care from the time my son was 4 mos to 20 mos. then we moved and now we pay $450 per month for full time care. both places are really really good, but where we moved to just happens to have cheaper day care. :) or we were lucky or something!
    Anonymous