Where do I meet kid friendly single guys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• good question!! let me know when u find out!! :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• At the park where he's hanging out with a friend or relative and their kid(s) or at kid friendly events(carnival,fair,),skating rink, birthday parties, festivals,dog park.... Go places with your kid(s) and the people there will most likely like kids. As a bonus,you and your kid(s) will be making friends and you won't feel lonely.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 4:47 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Shoot let me know!!!! I need a good kid friendly guy :/.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I found mine at a party my uncle had for one of the boxing fights. Good Luck!!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Sometimes you find them where you least expect to. I went out with my sis and friends one night for a birthday and met my SO in the parking lot when everyone was leaving! He got my number, we talked a little and I told him right off that bat I had a young son and he was cool with it. After awhile I introduced them and the rest is history. We've been together 6 years and have 2 more sons! Sometimes you have to stop looking to find what you want. (and I'm not saying go look in the parking lot of a club, I'm just saying you may find him where you least expect to)
    Anonymous

• In church.
    backroadsmom

Answer by backroadsmom at 11:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Honey, I wish I knew.

I am being honest here, not being a smart ass to piss you off.

I have my boyfriend, but damn, doesn't it seem like as soon as they find out you have kids, they run the other way?

Why do they do that? I just don't get it.

I had one guy tell me flat out, if you have kids already, I'm bailing. I was like, fine. Fuck you then.

You will meet someone, just don't stress too much about it.

Believe it or not, there are men out there who are okay with you having kids already.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 11:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009