am i the only one??

it seems like no one can help me out with questions about ovulation spotting. is this normal? does this really mean im more fertile? has anyone gotten pregnant right away? should we bd as soon as i see it or is it too late by then? plz help! ive had this spotting for 2 months already. first was on cd13..bright red not much. second was on cd16...pink mucus.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have honestly never heard of ovulation spotting. I didnt want to have you sit here though with no responses! Your best bet to concieve is to have sex every other day. dont worry about when your ovulating, just do it every other day. Have sex in a missionary position with a pillow under your hips (you dont have to do it like this the whole time but make sure he finishes like this) then after he "finishes" bend your knees and bring them into your chest for about 5 minutes. this will help the lil guys get to where they need to go. So dont worry about your ovulation time. I think we all stress ourselves out too much by worrying about that. I wish I was more help about the spotting!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 4:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• If your OB cant or wont answer these questions for you then find another Dr, and if you don't have an OB get one before you get preggo so you will have a Dr's knowledge not a bunch of random strangers who all have had different experiences with TTC. Everybody's body is different, as is each pregnancy

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2009