am i the only one??

it seems like no one can help me out with questions about ovulation spotting. is this normal? does this really mean im more fertile? has anyone gotten pregnant right away? should we bd as soon as i see it or is it too late by then? plz help! ive had this spotting for 2 months already. first was on cd13..bright red not much. second was on cd16...pink mucus.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i don't know anything about ovulation spotting. i would try googling it, or asking in the Trying to Conceive group on cafemom.
    Anonymous

• i asked on here too bc i wasnt sure if anyone thats pregnant now experienced this.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps this is what you could call a doctor about and find out information you seek

Answer by admckenzie at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• The only time I had spotting during ovulation, was after a miscarriage and there was still tissue in my uterus. I'm NOT saying this is what is happening to you, I'm just saying that that is what tipped me off that something was not right. I would definately call your doctor and tell them what is happening.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2009