my fiance is in bootcamp right now and we want to get married when he graduates in nov.

is that allowed? and if we get married can we stay with him while he is in A school

cailinsmomi

Asked by cailinsmomi at 4:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes its allowed, but you won't be able to stay with him in A school unless its a REALLY long school. I'm not exactly sure what the time limit is but I *think* its AT LEAST 90 consecutive days. You will be able to go with him as soon as he gets orders to his first duty station.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• He must be Navy.

Yes, it's allowed for you to get married and I don't know about the A school. In the Army, the schools has to be longer than 20 weeks in order for you to go with them.

Do you know his recruiter? If so, call him and ask. I promise you, that the recruiter is used to questions like that and will answer them for you.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009