do anybody know where i can go to find help with my unborn who bout to b born with a couple of months i have nothing no bottles nuthing i had a job at first but got layed out and right after i found i was pregnant im living house to house and its really stressful im dieng for help if anybody know of anything or anybody that can help me plz HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im 19 and and im bout to b a young mother with nobody in my coner only if u knew where i was comeing from youll c my pain

Shyella

Asked by Shyella at 5:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get on welfare and google pregnancy centers in your area
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Try Salvation Army and churches and www.freecyclo.org. There are some agencies that help provide for new babies. Maybe the churches in your area would know where to call for that type of help

Answer by admckenzie at 5:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• go to this website freecycle.org, try pregnacy crisis centers. get wic. get a job at cvs, walgreens hey anything. good luck mom
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Perhaps the best thing you could do for your baby AND yourself is this,....Give your baby up for adoption to a family that can afford to raise a child like a child deserves, and go back and get your GED or an education so you CAN take care of yourself. From the way you typed your question It looks to me like you barly passed 7th grade. You can NOT get anywhere in life without reading and writing skills, and it sounds like you cant take care of yourself, much less a baby. Please dont be a burden to the hard working taxpayers and give your baby a life as unstableness as yours. It's just selfish and a baby deserves better.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I was thinking the same thing as vbruno. What kind of life is this baby gonna have moving from house to house with never any stability. Your baby does deserve better. Especially, since there are so many couples who would love to welcome this baby in there home. Think about that.
    Anonymous

• If you are planning on keeping the baby then breastfeed if you can, it's free and good for the baby. If not then go to your local health department and apply for WIC, then go to social services and apply for all the aid you can, health, foodstamps, etc. Then start looking for work, even if you think you won't get hired because of being pregnant, you would be surprised if you just put yourself out there.
    No one knows what it feels like to be you unless they have walked in your shoes, just remember you have control over your life and need to keep whats best for your baby in the front of your mind all the time. It will all work out as long as you believe in yourself!
    If you don't think you can give your baby whats best, then give him or her the life they deserve and look into adoption. GL, PM me anytime if you want.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• being a young mother is NOT an excuse. i am with vbruno- this child deserve more than you can offer. it is obvious that you lack the most simple skills with which to provide for yourself or your child. it deserves to stable home, a future, normalcy. a mothers love is NOT enough.

welfare is NOT the answer. birth control is, and you should be on it, or get sterilized so that this does not happen again. there are many, many families who would do anything to have a child, but simply are unable to. give your child a chance, and at least consider adoption.

being young is never an excuse- i was 16 when i had my first. i was out on my own by 17, and have had two other children since. they are the light of my life, and as much as we have struggled, their needs have always been met, because if a little thing called "Foresight". if you feel that you should raise this child, i hope that you at the very least, pursue an education.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• forget the bitches and try what piwife said
    Anonymous

• I'm going to be honest with you. If you are really in that position, you need to give your baby up. You don't have a stable place to live, a job or any way to care for the child. I'm also guessing you don't have much of an education. Give your baby to a family that can love and provide for it, then get yourself on the right path.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Ok ignore the vicious answers. Go to the Salvation Army, Social Services, or ask at your doctors about any resources in you area. There are lots of "hidden" resources out there that people need to be really looking for to find, and social services can point you in the right direction or Google family services + your zip code, or the United Way website for your area, the number of programs they run is amazing. If you need to get public assistance temporarily, then do it, jobs are still really tough to find, and being pregnant is not a LEGAL reason to not get hired, most companies will find a "better qualified" applicant, meaning one who is not going on maternity leave soon, so keep looking but get the help you need if you cannot find a job.

goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009