• In the Spotlight:

Bible Study - Is anyone doing a good Bible Study that they would like to share about?

I haven't been involved in a Bible Study recently and would like to do one on raising children. Anyone know of any good ones? If you are doing one on something else, feel free to share. I could use the inspiration and encouragement. Thanks!

doodlebopfan

Asked by doodlebopfan at 5:41 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am doing a Bible study on the book of Luke through Community Bible Study. It's amazing how much information is in that little book once you start digging. They also have classes from birth to high school so if you have little ones there's a place for them as well. Also, I went through a book on parenting several years ago but don't remember the name of the book. You could look in a Christian bookstore. You're welcome to pm me if you have any other questions.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• If you post this in Religions & Beliefs you'll get more responses.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2009