Husband never wants sex!

My husband and I only have sex about once a week. It used to be every other day but we have a 7 mos. old and he gets up at 5:00am for work. Lately it's been driving me nuts, even to the point where I've been fantasizing about other men. I'd never act on this but I need him to know that I am unfulfilled. HOw do I tell him this without making him feel like less of a man or being a demanding b--tch! I know he's tired, but God, I can't keep doing this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I know exactly how u feel me and my hubby us to have sex every day or every other day and now we are luck to have it once every other week...... Shit i almost forgot what it feels like...lol
    Anonymous

• affair
    Anonymous

• NO dont do an affair.. did that and it wasnt right..at all!! it only made things worse. you need to tell him you just love being with him sexually and you need more.
    Anonymous

• How about getting up early to make time for sex?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• What man doesn't want sex?!!! Maybe he's having an affair or getting off to porn. We have two children under the age of 2 and my husband works 11 hours everyday and we still have sex like 2-3 a week!
    Anonymous

• Just communicate w/ him
    Anonymous

• i don't think he's having an affair............its very unfair that some of these "anonymous" cows feel the need to be so mean and hurtful in their responses....u could be nicer, after all, these women like me come onto cafe mom and post questions because they are hurting or need advice not rude and hurtful comments....be more considerate..............

i think u just need to speak with ur husband....maybe he thinks that u may be tired with the baby and that u may not be in the mood all the time....maybe u should dress up initiate it, make the first moves u know.....sometimes with my hubby if he is really tired from work he sleeps and usually wakes up (any hour of the night) and is ready for some loving....so maybe a bit of sleep would do the trick....or u could always have a medical check done.....a husband not wanteing sex all the time does not mean that they don't love their wife anymore or that they are having an affair
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2009