should i stop my birth control?

in Feb and May of this year, i miscarried my first two babies. after thorough testing there are no answers to why i have miscarried. after being on birth control pills for 5 months i am thinking i want to stop and when it happens it happens. is it time to get off birth control and see what happens? i am 23 and a half.

HKittyCrzy

Asked by HKittyCrzy at 5:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you charted your cycle? I'd get off birth control and use condoms for a few months until you chart your cycle for a little bit and see what's going on. Get the book Taking Charge of Your feritility by Toni Weschler. It helped me concieve on my first try the first time and on the second try the second time. It's amazing.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I had 3 miscarriages in a row. They did testing and never found anything wrong for us either. After that I got pregnant, and had a healthy baby boy. Now I'm 12 weeks pregant with another. So don't let the miscarriages discourage you from trying. Good luck!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 6:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2009