Is it wrong of me?/ Foodstamps

To go back to school at a later time to stay at home and raise my daughter myself?
It would just be easier to stay home instead of daycare cost...I can get foodstamps so food would be covered. were already getting medical.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go for it
    Anonymous

• do it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Depends on your definition of wrong. That varies from person to person. I don't think it's wrong. It's allowed. Go ahead.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 6:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with trying to better yourself.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You need to do what's best for your daughter, regardless of whether others think it's "wrong." In almost every case, it's best for a young child to be home with a full-time mom. So I would say go for it.
    EmeraldsMommy

Answer by EmeraldsMommy at 6:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• OP here::: I want to get stamps so I dont have to go to college right now
    Anonymous

• Can you do both? I'm in college and my family recieves food stamps. My DH and I decided to go that route because we would need significantly more in daycare assitance to make a "regular" job worth it for me than food stamps (we get like $300/m in food whereas we would need $800-$1000 to cover daycare... which where we live and considering that I don't have a college education means I'd only end up making about that much in a month--- maybe $200-$300 more, but we'd need another car and a new wardrobe for me...etc). Using the gov'ts funds as an excuse to be lazy is not moral, in my opinion. If you need some help to get you through so that you don't need them anymore, thats how the programs should work. My DH will be graduating next spring, and we're very excited to be off any public assistance.
    Anonymous