Does anyone have experience with a work at home company, that you don't have to pay lots of $$ to get into, and actually pays you? W/O having to forcefully sell items constantly? Just looking for a little extra income...

kfrank214

Asked by kfrank214 at 8:28 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so lucky to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Come visit me at www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:09 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I was PINK for quite a few years but got tired of having to forcefully sell as you say, and nag to death my down line so I could keep my commissions. That is why I love love love Market America. I am a Senior Motives Consultant with them, you have choices to which area you specialize in with MA. You never loose your hard earned business volume it just rolls over to the next month. You do have to retail but its only $200 once a quarter. Most companies ask for that a month. Here is the mission statement: MARKET AMERICA IS A PRODUCT BROKERAGE AND INTERNET MARKETING COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN ONE-TO-ONE MARKETING AND MASS CUSTOMIZATION.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 9:22 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• You can join Tupperware by hosting a book party and gather just $350 in sales you will get your kit FREE!! I don't sell I give ideas on how to use our Tupperware in MANY ways. I LOVE my business. Check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca let me know if you have ANY questions. GOOD LUCK, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:42 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I work with a site that offers 100% free training, that will teach you how to disect a compensation plan to see if you will actually make money, look at the companies policies and procedures and get free leads, where prospects contact you. Before you spend a dime,check us out, it is all FREE
    http://tamararacine.mentoringforfree.com
    chinkyeye0711

Answer by chinkyeye0711 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Arbonne has low start up cost of $29. actually on your second order, Arbonne gives you back your $29 start up cost. They have great compensation plans, and they will give you a brand new car! They really make it easy to make money. Email me if you have any more questions, Kristine
    LovinArbonne

Answer by LovinArbonne at 12:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I work at home and here is my info:Work at home and do something that you love! I love the health benefits of herbs and natural products so I pass the information on to people that I meet, friends and family. If you want to do the same, click here. Or if you only want to buy quality products check out my inventory. Signing up is easy. All you have to do is buy some products equal to $40 dollars and you are a member. From there you are able to sell the natures sunshine product line. No more purchases are necessary for a year. I, as your sponsor will help you with anything you might want to know. God Bless!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 4:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I work from home with a nationwide health benefits company. They provide affordable health benefits to people all over the US, so its not like selling a product that you can find cheaper at Walmart. Usually how it works, you just respond to people that request information about the benefits, you then enroll them and submit the application through your internet service. The company takes over from there. They cut you a commission check and mail it to you the next day and then after that they continue to pay you the same commission on that membership for as long as it remains active. It is not a job, it is a business so there are overhead expenses associated with it, but its not much and they just deduct it from you paycheck once you begin generating an income. The startup cost is only $45 to cover the cost of entering you into the payroll system and for a kit of supplies they mail out to you. www.MyCompanyAtHome.com
    MarleneJ74

Answer by MarleneJ74 at 2:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• A lot of people here use CashCrate and the like.

Read this before you decide to start using the site though.
    http://netgpt.wordpress.com/tips-and-tutorials/
    KentCatKate

Answer by KentCatKate at 7:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I work as an independent rep for a company called Univera. You can check them out at www.univeraportland.com
    I can schedule my own time and stay at home with my kids while still earning money. It's not a scam and I really do get a constant paycheck. $40.00 to start, and the rest is up to you
    UniveraPortland

Answer by UniveraPortland at 2:36 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:53 PM on Jul. 14, 2008