Whats going on here?

Axelrod meets with FOX

For? what ..stop talking about this admin unless its good good happy happy joy joy praises?

Dont dig for truth ..lol

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• So the WH is doing to Fox what they did to the CBO. Trying to get both to play nice and only give fluff stories about the prez. I'm glad Fox has big ole cajones!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• How about we all try and not shove our political views down each others throaghts? For that matter stop trying to spread out right lies about our president and politicians. NOT you poster. But everyone else. AND!!!....If you DID not or DO NOT vote regularly? You have NO opinion at all because you refused to be part of the process by which our elected officals were chosen.

Im with you poster...LOOK for the real truth out there. It sure the hell AINT on FOX news!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• vbruno FOX does indeed speak alot of truth..and I have noticed you tend to flip flop alot and not really know wth the you are talking about..I am not trying to be mean really

Why is axelrod meeting with ailes? I dont get a nice fuzzy feeling from it at all..whats next?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• The faces on Fox won't kowtow unless made to.

They're not wimps and will quit if forced to compromise too much and they should!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:32 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• LOOK for the real truth out there. It sure the hell AINT on FOX news!

Where and WHAT  is the "real truth"?

I am anxious to know.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 6:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• People like vbruno have to convince themselves that fox doesn't speak the truth because they don't want to face what the man they put in office really is. The other stations hide it from them. It's a coping mechanism. lol
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• anything would be pure speculation at this point. I think there may be a key piece of information in this statement "Noting coverage on cable’s Fox News Channel, the Fox broadcast network declined to carry Obama’s address to a joint session of Congress, or his most recent prime-time news conference. White House officials did not like that, but say it is not their primary problem with Fox."

I smell a "Beck-Gate"???  Maybe.  

Wonder how firm Fox is going to stand amidst the pressure it's about to come under.

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 6:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Yeah their primary problem is that they are not worshipping at the feet of this president and admin..they are exposing troubles.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• The libs didnt have to worry about it much back when but now FOX is big they get more rating at the wee morning hours then others get in the early evening.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2009