What makes you buy???

When shopping for jewelry, what is your deciding factor? What type of photos appeal most to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The deciding factor for me is if it will match anything I actually own and if it makes sense! I've bought jewelry before that was beautiful but made no sense for my lifestyle and wardrobe! I am fine with buying it out of a catalog and often do as long as I can return it if it doesn't work.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I don't buy jewlery, and if I did I would want to see it in person and not in a picture.
    Anonymous

• Anyone who does buy online??? :)
    Anonymous

• The deciding factor is I like the jewlery. I like looking at photos of men in only their teen weeny bathing suites. LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• I've bought jewelry online before...and from TV shows as well. The deciding factor for me is the style and quality...then the price. I have several pieces of Diamonique from QVC...I love it! It's really beautiful and affordable. My son bought me a 3 stone Diamonique ring for Mother's Day 6 years ago...I wear it everyday. It's set in 10k gold...it's never faded and the diamonds are just as beautiful now as they were the day he gave it to me.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 5:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I usually only buy vintage pieces; I have been collecting rhinestone brooches and crystal beads since I was in high school.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2009