What kind of breast pump should I register for?

Hello Ladies! I am due Jan.3 and have a shower fast approaching. I am trying to decide which breast pump to register for. Do you have any suggestions? Also, any tips on how to select one or what to avoid.

AddyNicole

Asked by AddyNicole at 6:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was a sahm, so I didn't need to pump a lot and used the manual one with Avent. If you will need to pump because you are going back to work, then make sure you get an electric one and possibly a dual one. I've heard good things about Medella, but have not tried that brand really.

Good luck and Congrations!
    sauterelledesil

Answer by sauterelledesil at 6:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• i liked the double electric lansinoh.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Medela is the very best in my oppinion. I had a Medela double pump that i loved. I had to use it because my middle son was born with Down Syndrome and would not latch on. I used that pump 8times a day for 7mo. so i could give him breastmilk for as long as i could. It worked out great for me.
    Anonymous