Does it unnoye anyone else when people do not no how to spell?

It irritaites me so much!! Aren't we all mothers? This is what we are teatching our childrun?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No because this site is not only for English speakers only...it is GLOBAL so some may not be fluent in english spelling and grammar. The purpose of this site isn't to get an English degree...it is for communication, answers, and to know that when you have a bad day, you aren't the only one going thru it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• lmao. i hope all those spelling errors are sarcasm toward your question....

but no it doesn't bother me when people can't spell.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Did I say English? No. I don't care if its English Spanish French whatever!!
    Anonymous

• So anon, because someone attempts to type in English/spanish/whatever and make a mistake because they are trying to go with the norm (which is not their normal language) it upsets you that they are trying?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Especially if there's spell check, yes.
    And it's not even a "pain in the ass right-click" it shows up right in the little text box with a red dotted line under a misspelled word.
    Honestly now.
    Anonymous

• ur that concerned about how people spell?dont you have other things going on in your life?
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 7:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• anon. i don't think that feature is a CM mom feature. It sounds like you probably use firefox because when i came to this site and used internet explorer it did not have that option.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• Actually, when you answer a question, there is an option for spell check. Even if it is not your fault you cannot spell, spell check is STILL there to correct your mistakes. So use it!

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2009

• ANNOY....and KNOW how to spell...TEACHING OUR CHILDREN.....funny.Are you kidding? I don't know how schools are graduatng kids now. In the 1980's when my kids were in school,there were standards. Kids knew how to spell.
    Anonymous

• It does and it doesn't.
    I use to be especially anal about it, until my best friend told me to get the f*ck over it. lol. She's a very intelligent woman, but doesn't have the greatest of spelling, so, I do correct her, but teasingly, and that's rarely. She's helped me get over the fact that some people have great spelling skills, and some don't.
    Some days, when I'm crabby, it gets to me, but I don't do anything about it, unless it's something that they could potentially not know and it can be an embarrassment... like when my MIL asked for 2 PCP's, instead of PSP... yeah..
    I will teach my kiddos the value of good spelling and grammar, but I won't be so harsh about it.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2009